ITINERARY OF THE ITALY TRIP:*
Arrival at Abano Terme city, Veneto.
• Harmonized Dinner by Chef Claudio Crivellaro – President of the Association of Cooks of Padova and Colli Euganea
• Visit to Salumeria Fontana – ham and salami factory. Visit includes tasting of goods.
• Pizza workshop with Destino Cozinha’s Chefs in Ulla Mugler’s garden.
• Visit to the cities of Áqua Petrarca and Montagnana.
• Tour in Venice. Visita to the city includes tasting of wines and “chiquetes”.
• Veneto cuisine cooking class with Chef Claudio Crivellaro.
• Tour around the Collis with visit to Frantoio in Colli Eugenea. Visit includes tasting of olive oils.
• Tasting of wines at the Salvan winery – Vigne del Pigozzo.
• Visit to Vicenza and to the Roncade Castle including wine tasting.
• Visit to the Pádova City Market in the company of Annamaria Cristofanon (chef and owner of the Tratoria Monticello and of the Country House Il Bucaneve) followed by a cooking class in her Collis region restaurant.
• Hotel check-out. Free day.